Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Changes

One thing I learned early on when I started dating Chris was how quickly things in the army can change. One day you have orders to Ft. Carson in Colorado Springs and then the next day you get an email saying scratch that, youre going to Ft. Lewis in Seattle/Tacoma. Well thats EXACTLY what happened to us today!!!!  We are so excited. When we met with Chris's branch manager, we had told him even though Ft. Lewis wasnt an option at the time, if anything came open we would love to take it and im guessing he worked his magic! Guess its time to get my rain boots and umbrella ready :)




Now, I know Wednesday was going to be my workout segment but enlight of this news I'll push it back to tomorrow!

Everyone start looking at flight to SeaTac!

Love yall. xo.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH. I can't believe this. I'm still in shock and have a high heart rate. I'm so excited for you both!!!!! Can't wait to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo happy for y'all! I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete