Monday, July 30, 2012

Team USA!

If anyone was wondering where I was this weekend... I was on the couch cheering on Team USA all weekend!

Friday, Chris was so sweet and made an amazing dinner. Chicken with a mushroom sauce over quinoa. It was delicious!



I have OLYMPIC FEVER! It was all I watched this entire weekend! I dont know about yall, but I almost got a little teary watching Kelci Bryant and Abby Johnston win the silver in the synchronized diving competion. It has been 12 years since the US has won a medal in the competition, and boy did these 2 girls deserve it!

And how heart breaking was it to watch Jordyn Wieber not qualify for the womens all-around!!! I think she really got underscored! Dont get me wrong, Ali and Gabby certainly both deserve to be in the all-around, but I think rule that you can only have 2 participants per country is not ok. The Olympics is about competiting against the best, therefore the girls with the top 24 scores regardless of country should be the ones competing.

I didnt forget about swimming.... To be honest I think after Lochte won the Gold Saturday and beat Michael, he got a little cocky... I've never heard of Lochte nation and i think it got the best of him Saturday when he let the French pull ahead in the 4x100 mens relay to get the Gold.

Love yall! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment