Sunday, July 8, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST!

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY to my best friend Ashlee Ward!!!!!! I love you so much girl and i wish i could have celebrated with you this weekend. I am so grateful for our friendship. So many wonderful memories over the past 11 years! I decided to do a little photo montage of our friendship over the years... it didn't turn out in the chronological order like i hoped, but this will do!! Happy Birthday love, I hope this year is amazing for you.



Getting ready for the Clothier Wedding

Hanging in the Bahamas before my wedding

Bachelorette and Bestie

All grown up
Memorial day party at the Ward's

Keith Urban Concert

Spontaneous beach vacation

Nascar race at Bristol

Before heading to Silkys

Before Court & Drew's couples shower


Florida senior year!

Freshman year in the Grove

Dorm roomies

Sophomore year roomies
Besties on the town

Memphis Tigers game

Kentucky

Before Rascal Flatts.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ashlee! Hope you had a fabulous day. P.S. you're scrunched hair makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete