Friday, July 27, 2012

Where to next?

Chris and I have been waiting to get our orders for where we will head to after Chris is done with the captains career for what seems like EVER now! Well... this morning I get a gchat from Chris telling me he has the orders... then he quickly signs off to take a quiz!! My stomach dropped reading that. I was so anxious to know! It felt like it took him forever to finish his quiz to get back to me. When he was back on, he asked if I really wanted to know via gchat or if he would rather I wait till we could talk on the phone. I instantly though ooooh no this cant be good, but I couldnt wait any longer. Then these words came across my screen.... Alaska.... Ok, so I know what your probably thinking, Alaska is suppose to be so beautiful. Ya... maybe for a week, but for a year and so far away from family and friends, I was totally freaking out a little bit. All I could think about was only have a few hours of sunlight during the winter and all the layers I would need to bundle up in to just go to the grocery store!  Just as I sent a message out to Courtney, Whitney, and Ashlee with the news I probably wouldn't see them for a year, Chris calls. I step outside to chat and get the details on what was going on. thats when he told me he was joking... we are heading West, but not that far! We are moving too....


COLORADO SPRINGS!!!!!!!!


It was on the top of our list!  We have some friends already living there and some good friends from here also moving up there! 

Hope to have several visitors while we are there!!

Love yall xo.

2 comments:

  1. Great city and so many fun places to ski around there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beyond excited for you two! I cannot wait to come visit :)

    ReplyDelete