Friday, August 10, 2012

Bragging on the Hubs


I wanted to take this opportunity to brag on my hubby! Yesterday, I was a little stressed out about how messy our apartment had gotten. I had planned on spending all last night getting it in tip top shape since Chris was going to be flying out to Houston for Josh's bachelor party in Galveston that night and I would be home alone. He had told me tried to pick up a few things before heading to the airport but really didnt have time to do much, saying he was sorry i had to clean it alone. Well when I got home to my surprise the entire apartment was spotless!!! Such a wonderful surprise :) So thankful for such a amazing husband. I Love you Bubby!!!  Hope yall have an amazing time in Galveston. I miss you :)



Iron Cactus in Austin

sweet chester making a pallet out of the pillows
Love yall. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment