Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tone It Thursday!

Since I had to interrupt Working out Wednesday for the exciting news about moving to SeaTac,  welcome to Tone It Thursday... (I know these titles are not very clever) haha. But as you know, I decided to start doing this as a way to keep myself accountable and motivated. Well after lasts weeks post, I hit the gym hard core Wed- Sunday. I decided  Monday would  be a rest day obviously (its already hard enough to get out of bed at 730) Tuesday I made it to the gym, it felt so good that I was really sticking to my plan!! Now I know there is no one to blame but myself, but Tuesday night I was up till close to midnight waiting to see if Phelps was going to become the most decorated Olympian... Those that know me know Im normally sound asleep by 10, so when my alarm went off to hit the gym, I immediately switched it off and turned on my "non gym days alarm." I felt so guilty and told myself I would just go that night, but of course I didnt. Then this morning, I woke up and saw the sun shining brighter than normal in bedroom, not thinking much of it I rolled over and waited for the alarm to sound.... SURPRISE... I never turned it back on! ooops! Luckily I woke up at 715 on my own. So this week is not off to a good start, but im hoping to turn it around!

One of my bestest Courtney (check out her blog at http://theclothierchronicles.blogspot.com) got really into Pure Barre while she was back in Memphis. I was so jealous, I had wanted to try this so bad!!! She had amazing results! If you didnt see her carrying around carson you would never have thought she had given birth back in november! One weekend when I was in town I went with her to a class and now I'm OBSESSED. It was such an amazing workout, and boy was I sore the next few days! Unfortunatly, there is no pure barre in columbus, but I did find this article that highlights some of the moves you do during the classes.


http://www.wholeliving.com/136445/ballet-barre-workout?lpgStart=1&currentslide=1&currentChapter=1

I am excited that there are 2 Pure Barre Studios in the Seattle/Tacoma area! If you have one near you I strongly recommend checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment