Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Working out Wednesday!

Well last week I really needed this segment to get me back on track, and this week is no different! I made it to the gym only 3 times last week, and while I guess that is better then not making it all, I need to step it up! I'll be on the beach with the girls in 2 weeks, so its time to get serious! I was impressed that Chris and I actually woke up early on Saturday to get in a workout before heading to Atlanta, but since then i've been MIA. So this week I need some motivation!!!
hopefully one day...


2 weeks till girls vacay in Destin!

This weekend I will be going back to Atlanta for Courtney Cooper's wedding showers, so I plan on attending a pure barre class with whitney saturday morning -  but until then, time to get my head back in the game and back into the gym!

Love yall. xo.

1 comment: