Sunday, August 12, 2012

Friday night in ATL


 Friday night I headed back up to see Whitney!! My girlfriend Courtney Cooper was having some showers this weekend for her upcoming nuptials not too far from.  We went to STG Trattoria (http://www.stgtrattoria.com/) for dinner! Super delicious with an amazing wine cellar!

Whit, Beth, and I at STG

cute couple. 

STG Wine.



Afterwards we headed to Lost Dog.  This my my first time at this bar, and I'm sad I hadn't been there sooner. It was so fun and packed full of fun games to play like corn hole, ping-pong and such.






 It was such a great night!

Tomorrow I'll be blogging about all Court's showers and sharing pictures. They were all so beautifully done and fun it deserves its own blog post!

Love yall. xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment