Monday, August 27, 2012

Girls Beach Trip

Our first annual girls beach trip was a total success!!! We had so much fun. It is truly such a blessing to still have these girls in my life. We can go months without seeing each other, but the second we get together its like no time has passed at all! The girls all got there Wed. afternoon, but unfortunately i wasnt able to make it till around 8pm. We decided to stay in and just catch up.

Thursday, I did the unthinkable.... I woke up early to run.... and by run i mean jog/walk. On the way back to the condo we stopped for coffee. I made ashlee take picture to document this occassion. Working out on vacation was always a big no go for me until now.

After, we packed up the cooler and headed to the beach! The weather was gorgeous the whole time we were there!
Thursday night we decided to go to McGuire's Irish Pub for dinner/drinks. Primarily because we saw an airplane banner saying ladies drink free.... couldn't pass it up!

Friday we started the day heading to Alvin Island to get airbrush tanks to remember the trip with. Dont ask how, but my tank was the only one to come out correctly. We had every intention of going back to get the others fixed, but that never happened.


That night we headed to Baytown to get dinner at Acme Oyster house. Seriously so delicious.

yumm


sunset

My girls!

Saturday we got to meet up with the Clothiers at AJs!!

Overall, the trip was amazing. So good to spend so much quality time with my girls. A majorty of the pics are on Ashlee's camera so I'll add more when I get those :) Cant wait for next years trip!

Love yall xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment