Monday, October 28, 2013

Lazy Weekend

I got to spend a total of 36 hours with Chris this weekend before he headed back out for more training. We We started out our day with  pumpkin pancakes
yummy. 
Besides running one not so quick errand to target- we spent the rest of the day lounging on the couch, watching football and napping. 
someone thinks hes a lap dog

I'm not sure if I told yall, but one of my friends from Memphis has recently moved up to Seattle! We used to work together at both Chili's and Ridgeway Country Club back in high school. Its so great having a friend from home so close :). Well- she invited me to go to the Sounders game Sunday with her friend Sophie and brother who were both visiting. We of course started off at Pyramid for some beers and dinner before, and ended at sluggers after. Sounders ended their season in a tie against the Galaxy- but as always- it was a blast. 
Go Sounders
xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment