Friday, October 18, 2013

Birch & Pumpkin


My obsessions this week have been 1. my October Birchbox and 2. all things Pumpkin.

Lets start with1.

My Oct. birchbox was A-MAZING. 

LOVE.
I'll never use another chapstick...




Lets start at the top-
1. Miss Jessie's Creme de la creme conditioner- I was skeptical to even try this at first because I have very thin/straight hair and some conditioners leave it feeling super greasy. I'm glad i tested it out because it did the exact opposite- my hair had so much more shine and bounce to it. Not to mention it smelled amazing the entire day
2. Joie Folle de Joie parfum - It was different than what I normally wear, in a good way. Its a mix of citrus and woodsy floral. Very interesting.
3. Chapstick Hydration Lock - Anyone who knows me, knows I apply chapstick 100 times a day. I have the worst dry lips. This honestly does last for 8 hours and works as a great primer for the POP aqua lacquer
4. Liz & Earle Cleanse Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit- The cleanse (which you massage on dry skin) got rid of all my make up and the polishing cloth left my skin feeling silky smooth and looking more vibrant
5. POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer - the Floating Rose color I got was perfect for me. When I first used it, I didn't use the Chapstick primer before, so it was a little sticky. But when you apply after using the primer it was perfect :)

Now onto #2. The pumpkin selection at Trader Joe's is fantastic. I apologize in advance to my friends and family who do not live one. 

deliciousness 
So far, each of these has yet to disappoint. The pumpkin yogurt would have to be my favorite. They also have a pumpkin ice cream I've been eyeing, but I know I wont have any control and it will all be gone way too soon

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :)xo. 

1 comment:

  1. Kell, we got the exact same Birchbox this month! I haven't tried to conditioner or face wash yet. Love the others!!!

    ReplyDelete