Thursday, May 16, 2013

Headed South

Day 16, Thursday: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it

Wow, this is a pretty serious topic for the day. I feel very blessed that I do not have many difficulties in my life. The only difficulty I can think of would be being able to start a career while being an Army wife. While I have had jobs at each post, none were able to turn into something long term since we were constantly moving. I am looking forward to Chris finally getting out so I will be able to find something that I absolutely love and can see myself doing for years to come- with that being said, I'm crossing my fingers for a job with a sports team wherever we end up calling home.


On a lighter note-

We are headed back to the South today! We will be spending tonight in ATL with Whitney. Of course Tin Lizzys and Ivy are on the to-do  list.

On Friday we head to Tuscaloosa for Robby and Stephanie's Wedding :)

1 comment: