Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blogging Love

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

 I love are Hungry Runner Girl and Running off the Reeses.

HRG is full of great running tips, but the best part about her blog are the pictures of her little baby girl Brooke, who is one the most beautiful babies I have ever seen.

Running off the Reeses is hilarious. Shes such a good story teller that you are left laughing by yourself as you read her posts. I always look forward to her  WTF Wednesday post.


However, my favorite blog would of course have to be, Whitney Nicosia's Blog. She's the one who inspired me to start my own blog. My favorite thing about her blog is definitely her Want Lists. Whits got impeccable style so I always end up wanting everything on the list as well.  Even though we talk daily, I always look forward to her posts. Love ya J.Whit and thanks for helping me get my blog up and going.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment