Thursday, May 9, 2013

A few of my missing favorite things

Day 12, Sunday: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

Living so far away, this list might get a little long
  • My Wassell and Simmons family
  • All my high school and college friends
  • the Pi Beta Phi house and 213 Karen Drive
  • working out then getting margaritas with Ashlee
  • BBQ nachos from Corkys
  • Tin Lizzys and Ivy nights with Whitney
  • Theme parties in El Paso with the Clothiers, Loves, Gossweilers, and Mayhews
  • The Grove on gameday
  • Martini's at the Burgandy Room with my sorority sisters
  • Going to/Watching Grizzlies games with my dad
  • Morning dog walks with my mom
  • Playing Bunny Soccer with my sister to see who had to do the chores (no animals harmed, just a stuffed bunny) ( I always won)
  • Shopping on the Square in Oxford
xo.

1 comment: