Monday, May 20, 2013

Great Southern Weekend


Chris and I headed down south for his cousin, Robby's, wedding! We flew into ATL Thursday to hang with Whit. Of course, we had to do dinner at Tin Lizzies


It was so sad to see her apt all packed up.
Friday morning on the way to Tuscaloosa, AL we stopped by chickfila. It's one of the things I miss most about the south
so delicious
Pics from the rehearsal dinner! Bobby and Jill did an amazing job with it! it was gorgeous



Chris and his beautiful momma

centerpieces

LOVES

my gorgeous sister in law.

HHS Reunion

Elisa and I :)


The wedding was gorgeous and so much fun! The reception was held at the North River Yacht Club

beautiful sunset at the reception

Casey and I with Popo

Chris and Popo

Chris and his dad, Kelly :)


Love Popo!!!
I picked Chester up this morning. After all the wiggles I got because we finally rescued him from the kennel, he gave us to cold shoulder for leaving...

It had been so long since we had seen Chris's family, so this weekend it was so wonderful to get to catch up. We have missed them so much!!!

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend. xo.

1 comment:

  1. OMG i'm dying at Chester giving you the cold shoulder. LOL!

    ReplyDelete