Friday, September 20, 2013

New Chapter

The chapter of our life in the military is over! Now instead of being an army wife, I'm the wife of the newest Boston Scientific Endoscopy team member. After months of interviewing, Chris has landed a new job, and its exactly what he was hoping he would be doing!!

He went to meet dinner last night with the regional manager and sales reps, I kept waiting by my phone to get the call he got the job offer so I could go grab champagne to celebrate. All the sudden Chris came barging through the front door popping open a bottle he stopped to get :) The guys also sent him home with a dessert for me... chocolate molten cake.... delish.

We are so excited for this new chapter is our lives, and even more excited that it keeps us in the PNW. We are currently looking for places to live up in Seattle. I still plan on commuting to my job in Tacoma since I'll be going the opposite direction of the traffic!

CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS!! I am so proud of you my love :)

Cheers

Champs and dessert
Staying in Seattle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment