Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Life updates

Life has been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to really update everyone with what has been going on with us.

  • I started working full time at ServiceMaster of Tacoma in July. I really enjoy the work I'm doing here and my co-workers are amazing.
  • Chris will officially be out of the army on Oct. 1st. He's been interviewing non stop and hopefully I will be posting what our next step will be VERY soon :)
  • I've actually been keeping up with Pure Barre! for the past few weeks I've done it 4 times a week and I'm starting to see the results! I also just ordered  the Perishing Square 1 podcast. I'm a little worried how I'll do with no visual cues... I'll be sure to let you know! 
I saved the best for last....

DENISE AND CALEB ARE EXPECTING!!!!!!!!! Little Baby Simmons is due 12-20 :) They are letting the gender be a surprise! Chris and I could not be more excited to meet our little niece/nephew. This will be the 1st Simmons baby so you can get the little bambino will be spoiled


xoxo. 

1 comment: