Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 1 of Blogtember

SOML is hosting another blog challenge! Here goes nothing... 

Tuesday, Sept. 3: Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are.

I'm going to keep this as short and sweet as I can:

PEOPLE:
Born June 26th 1986 to Jim and Sharon Wassell- throughout my 27 years they have been a shining example of how I want to live my life and raise my children one day. I owe much of who I am today to them. They have always given me their constant love and support and for that I could not be more thankful.

I have a younger sister, Katie, who has always been my side kick and best friend. She is definitely the funniest person I know. 

I met my husband Chris in November of 2008 and we were married on May 28, 2011. He is the most amazing husband and has never failed to be by my side. Everyday he makes me happier than I ever thought possible. 

My in-laws are just as amazing as my husband. They have taken me in like one of their own and I feel so blessed to share their last name. 

My friends, whether from high school, college, or life in the army, have filled my years with so much laughter and many unforgettable memories. 

PLACES:
Born in Sacramento,CA. and have lived (in order) in Memphis, Iowa, Memphis, Oxford, Memphis, El Paso, Columbus GA, and now Tacoma, WA.

Growing up my parents helped me and my sister see the world! As a family we made our way through Europe, Mexico, and the Caribbean,each time making memories that will never leave us. 

Being able to experience so many different cultures and see so much history really opens ones mind. Luckily, Chris is just as enthusiastic about seeing the world as my parents are :)  

I try to always smile, be kind, and work hard :)

xoxo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment