Friday, March 8, 2013

Wassell's in Washington and the History of Flight Museum

Saturday afternoon my family arrived!!! :) Chris and I were so excited to have them in town for a few days.  Once we dropped their bags off, we headed to Asado for a nice steak dinner and wine!!

Sunday- My parents explored Tacoma a bit while my sister, Chris, I hit the slopes. Once we got back, we grilled some hamburgers and once again drank more wine!

Monday- We started our day with some Legendary Doughnuts, seriously the best doughnuts ever! Then we headed into Seattle for what we Wassell women do best- shop! Afterwards, we headed to Matador for dinner and margarita.




Tuesday we headed to the Museum of Flight! It was one of the most interesting museum I have ever been to! After spending hours in the museum, we headed to the Pacific Grill for dinner. It was the perfect meal to cap off a perfect visit!
SR-71 which my grandfather helped design the navigation system for






moon rock





the actual trainingcapsule for the Internation Space Station

Window with a video of the view from the ISS, orbits the earth every 90 minutes

sleeping capsule








Concorde


1st air force one to fly into China

















It was such a treat having my family out to visit.  I wish they could have stayed longer. I'm missing them so much already!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment