Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring is in the Air


Check out this forecast for the next few days !

I thought this would be a good time to clear up some misconceptions about the Seattle/Tacoma area. When I first heard we were moving here, I immediately thought of Sleepless in Seattle... you the part where Meg Ryan says it rains 9 months out of the year. Most people I talk to always make the assumption thats its always raining here!

Turns out, the rainiest City is the US is Mobile Al- Washington doesn't even make the list until #24 with Olympia according to livescience.com. The rainy days we experience here are more of a mist than a downpour, its the kind of rain you don't really need an umbrella to go out in! Sure there may be some cloudy days, but we don't go weeks without seeing the sun, heck we barely go a day or 2 without it peeking out.

Now that thats cleared up, I cant wait to take advantage of the gorgeous weather :)

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment