Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas in Little Rock

This year, we spent Christmas with my family in Little Rock. It was so amazing to be able to spend a few days with my family! 

Enjoy the photos :)
Taking a walk on Christmas Eve 

 

super cute stocking stuffers



playing gin rummy 
Christmas eve jello shots...



One from my sis, one from denise, and one from chris... they know me so well

LOVE


they werent too happy i was testing out my new camera

christmas morning mimosas


playing with my new camera





Bear.

coast toast










Crazy large/bright flash light

the winter storm knocked out the power at around 4pm Christmas day.... didnt come back on till Thursday night


Went to see Les Miserables on Christmas day

Cards games by candlelight

new camera


13 inches of snow... 






No comments:

Post a Comment