Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The St. Laurent's

This past weekend, Chris and I were in Atlanta for Whitney and Joel's wedding. I am so blessed I got to be part of their special day and could not be happier for them. The entire weekend was such a blast- needless to say- I'm still going to bed at like 730 pm to try to recoup.

Congrats Whit and Joel- you two truly a perfect match and I cant wait for many more years of Simmons/St. Laurent memories... #disney2018.

 I tried my best to keep these in order- but here are a few of my favs from the weekend!
Thursday afternoon flywheel

cab ride from Lost Dog

MOH's and the bride at the luncheon

Bridal luncheon at the Swan Coach Hosue

Bride with her MOH's

Bridal party



Post luncheon dry bar trip

hubby and I

Post rehearsal drinks at the Bourbon Bar

Becky and I
Love my Syd 


Bridget, Becky and I on the way to the rehearsal
shot time

Wedding day Dry bar

The bride writing her letter to Joel

My best!!!! 

Whit and Becky



The St. Laurent's

Love these girls

My 2 favorite people



#disney2018

Post wedding day drinks at the Ivy

Ivy selfie

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeee everything!!! Having #whitneyandjoel weekend withdrawals. Does #disney2018 mean with babies?? Can I go?? xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete