Wednesday, March 19, 2014

2 weekends in 1 post

Every week I make a promise to myself to blog more. Then Monday morning hits and its nonstop till I mentally shut down Friday at 5. After staring at a computer 8 hours a day, the last thing I want to do is even look at a computer when I get home.   Hopefully I can start making better use of my lunch time to include some time to keep the blog up to date!

So lets start with 2 weeks ago- One of my friends from high school ended up moving to Seattle in October! Its so nice to have her living just  few miles away. On the 8th we threw her a bachelorette for her upcoming nuptials in April....
Kelli, Lindsay and I 

Lingerie shower before heading out

 A year ago, Kelli and I went out for St. Pattys and instantly became the best of friends. Now a year later, we go out one last time before she moved back to Indiana.

getting ready to head out

the girls at Fado


Kelli, Sophie and I before heading to Grimms
It was so sad to say bye to her but I know it wont be the last time... Miss ya TK. 

Hope everyone had a fun and safe st. pattys day. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment