Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cross country road trip!!

After 4 long days in the car, we finally made it to Tacoma!!!!! The car rides were miserable but I'm already loving this city! I can't wait to start exploring.

There are some key things I don't think I can ever travel without again...
1. Walkie talkies. Chris and I had to each drive a car so it was so nice to be able to talk and play car games like we were side by side
2. Sirius xm. The comedy and cosmo channel entertained me the whole way!
3. A car with good gas mileage. I was getting 42 mpg during some stretches
4. Snacks. There was nothing worse the getting hungry in the middle of no where Wyoming.

In cheyenne we stopped at The only hot spot there... Shadows brewing co.... I think the whole town was there. I was looking forward to some gorgeous Rocky mountain views but there was so much smoke through Colorado, Wyoming, utah, Idaho, Oregon, and even part washington. The news had said the air quality though all these states was the same as Beijing!!!

I'm having to blog from my phone so I apologize none of these photos are in any order or with captions but here are some from along the way! The ones of the water are obviously from Tacoma!

1 comment: