Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Last week of 27

So today is my last day being 27. I honestly do not feel like I am about to turn 28... more like I'm just turning 26 again.

27  was a pretty incredible year though! My amazing husband ended his career with the military and got an awesome job at Boston Scientific, we made the move from Tacoma to Seattle, I stood next to best friend as she married her true love (and all the fun parties that went with it), and I've made a pretty spectacular/fun group of friends.

Here are some photos of how I spent my last week as a 27 year old...

Saturday- we went to the Summer Solstice Fair in Freemont
Chris and Chad

Chris and Alicia



Chad stealing my phone to take selfies in his sweet unicorn tank

the girls. 

Marianna and I
Sunday-  We headed to Market Arms to watch the World Cup game.
pretty sure Chad won for most patriotic get up

Cheering on USA

Celebrating a goal! 
Tuesday is our Tequila Tuesday girls night! We decided to switch it up and try Frolik. AMAZING roof top bar complete with ping pong and shuffleboard. Normally its Alicia, Danae and I, but since Alicia couldn't make it, Danae and I kept the tradition alive.
gorgeous views

Danae and I
And today... stuck at work :( Luckily Chris is getting back from Alaska tonight so I've got something to look forward too
last pic of 27

Here's to hoping 28 is full of wonderful memories and good times. xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment