Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Commuting

So some people may think I'm crazy, but so far I really enjoy commuting to/from work. It take me about 45 minutes to get to work and about 60-75 minutes to get home!! 

The morning commute gives me time to enjoy my coffee while listening to my favorite morning shows.

The evening commute gives me time to decompress from the work day, chat on the phone, and sing at the top of my lungs to all my favorite songs.

I'm sure over these next 3 months when its dark both when I get to the office and when I leave, I'll have to re reread this post to remember its going to get better!

Plus, there's not much to complain about when I get views like these... 

Almost home
Beautiful sunrise (photo courtesy of Sarah Weyand)

Off to Raleigh tomorrow for Whitney and Joel's "I do BBQ"  pics to follow

xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment