Friday, June 21, 2013

Miracle Noodles


I'm not really sure how Chris stumbled upon this website, but I am sure glad he did!!! Miracle Noodles. AMAZING!!! Heres some tidbits aboout them from the website...

The Miracle Noodle Low Down
Contain zero net carbohydrates and zero calories, no gluten - made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan so you get lots of good stuff while avoiding all the bad stuff.
Made of naturally water soluble fiber with no fat, sugar, or starch so you can eat all you want guilt-free.
Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish, or sauce so you can make it taste the way you want.


2 comments:

  1. Kell, do you really like these? I have seen some just like these in a newsletter I read and haven't brought myself to try them. Are they good?? and HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were sooo good! I was totally skeptical at first because of the packaging, but the texture is just right! Thanks gal :)

    ReplyDelete