Thursday, February 28, 2013

Warby Parker

A huge THANK YOU to Whitney Nicosia (http://www.jwhitneynic.com) for introducing me to Warby Parker.

They offer AMAZING perscription glasses and sunglasses at a very reasonable price! The best part, you can pick 5 styles you love and they will send them to you to try on! They even inclue a prepaid return label. It was tough picking out which ones I wanted because they were all amazing! While I didnt get a pic in the ones I plan on ordering, I included a pic of whit in her new Warby Parker's.

Anyone who wears glasses, or just wants a pair without perscription lenses, I stronly reccommend checking it out!!













little hipsta!
P.S. sorry for the quality of the pictures, I snapped them real quick as I was getting ready to mail the box back!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment