Thursday, June 28, 2012

Birthday Love.

Well my actual birthday has come and gone, but the celebration will continue through the weekend!! Tuesday was such a wonderful day (minus having to spend a full day at work). Its funny how times have changed. When I got home from work Chris had a glass of wine ready for me and the presents all aligned for me to open.
 Tory Burch purse from Chris :)
 Vera Bradley laptop and cosmetic case from my sis
 Finally getting rid of the target shades. Thanks mom and dad :)
 new workout outfits
 SUPER cute shirt, necklace and earrings from bff Ashlee :)
Birthday dinner at the Loft in downtown Columbus

I have a feeling 26 will be an amazing year!! the festivities continue this weekend as we head to the beach to spend the weekend with the Simmons clan :) cant wait to have my toes in the sand. Love xo.

1 comment:

  1. ummm im obsessed with all of your gifts! especially the workout clothes!

    ReplyDelete