Sunday, May 19, 2013

Here comes the sun


 I meant to post this yesterday but I was without service most of the day... So today will do

The topic was to tell a story from your childhood.... 

My childhood is full of wonderful memories. I was blessed beyond belief with a family that loved me more than anything. 

My favorite childhood memory has to be Sunday mornings when my dad and I would drive to get Krispy Kreme doughnuts and play "here comes the sun" by the Beatles over and over again. My dad has always been my biggest fan and supporter. He's helped to shape who I am today and I know he will always be there for me. Even now it's hard not to tear up when I hear the song, especially when we danced to it on my wedding night. That song holds a huge piece of my heart and I will forever be daddy's little girl. 

I love you pops! 

No comments:

Post a Comment